Sunday, December 06, 2009

Stephen Taylor... Quietly Efficient!

Where would the conservative bloggers be if Stephen Taylor hadn't rounded us up and corralled us into one cohesive unit? Sure we have our disagreements, but we are allowed to freely spout off, without interference.

I usually try to stay under the wire because I can't understand why Stephen thinks my blog is worthy of the "front page", so I keep my head down, and try to promote my Conservative values. I recently emailed Stephen about the new changes to the Blogging Tories. Everyone was getting their avatar to show, and I couldn't figure out how they were doing it. Stephen gave me easy instructions, and my avatar now appears beside my blog.

I thanked him, and then I thought about it some more, it hit me that we blog away but do not acknowledge the person who has united us and made us into a powerful instrument for Conservatives.

The Liblogs are pathetic, they think swearing helps their case. Go over to rabble, it's a sewer. The NDP blogs are non-existent. Thanks to Stephen Taylor, the Conservative blogs thrive. The lame media has not adjusted to the fact that thousands of individuals in the blogshere can make a difference. I do not watch Canadian news, it is so biased it is not credible anymore.

What I do is go to Blogging Tories to find the latest news.

I want all bloggers and commenter's to understand what a great job Stephen Taylor does to get the Conservative message out.



We are only one voice brought together by unique circumstances, and we stand tall.

3 comments:

MariaS said...

Thank you for putting this up Hunter, I had not seen this vid before today. I learned about Taylor only about a year ago and attended the rally in Toronto to protest the coalition. He was the heart and soul of the rallies. I feel he is an MP in the making, the sooner the better.

Anonymous said...

"we are allowed to freely spout off, without interference. "

I would like to thank Stephen Taylor for allowing Huntsy to freely spout off without interference - as if there had formerly been some impediment to such conduct - as if Stephen Taylor is some kind of free spouting enabler...

"I usually try to stay under the wire because I can't understand why Stephen thinks my blog is worthy of the "front page", so I keep my head down, and try to promote my Conservative values."

False modesty is unbecoming Huntsy - why would a rugged individualist such as yourself cow tow to anyone else's estimation of your values?

"The Liblogs are pathetic, they think swearing helps their case. Go over to rabble, it's a sewer. The NDP blogs are non-existent. Thanks to Stephen Taylor, the Conservative blogs thrive. The lame media has not adjusted to the fact that thousands of individuals in the blogshere can make a difference. I do not watch Canadian news, it is so biased it is not credible anymore."

A person who reads neither progressive blogs (you have professed as much many times) nor mainstream Canadian journalism is in absolutely no position to defend such a sweeping critique. Most small babies and many cats have thoughts of greater strength than the logic in place here.

maryT said...

Let's hope he get to the bottom of the idiotic display in Ottawa today.
Who let the idiots in, to get to the roof, who alerted the media, to have coverage as the signs were unfolded.
Anyone remember the raid of conservative headquarters with the media ready and waiting.
Throw the book at all 20 of them, perhaps it will send a message.
They could have been planting bombs, remember the threat of those 18 terrorists in Toronto.
Who was behind the protest during QP a few weeks ago. One of them said they would take action every Monday. Who made it possible for them to get into the gallery.
Remember the phony with dried blood on his face hours after the event. Evan was had big time that day.
Congrats to Canada on winning the fossil award today.
We need a bumber sticker, Proud to be a Canadian Fossil supporter.