Friday, June 08, 2007

It's Not Enough!!

Okay, I've had it with Bono/Geldof type whiners, they didn't even say thank you. They blamed Canada, the only G8 country actually on track to meet their aid commitment to Africa, what are those two smoking? Hey Bono, how about NO money for your cause?

Same goes for the environmentalists, it's never enough! 50% reduction by 2050, it's not enough.

Money for AIDS, it's not enough. 20 million more for the SOW's, it's not enough. Work 10 weeks get employment insurance for 40, it's not enough.

IT'S NEVER GOING TO BE ENOUGH!!

Here's a clue for activists, stop relying on government to fund your charity, go out and get ordinary people to contribute to your cause, stop sucking on the taxpayers teat, because that one has become infected with several contagious diseases, such as:

No, I will not write you a cheque,
Your administrative fees are too high,
Oil for food scam,
What dictator stole my money,
and my all time favorite and likely fatal disease.........

I don't care anymore.

1 comment:

Raphael Alexander said...

I absolutely agree. Nothing reeks like ingratitude.

As an aside, I strongly support the abolition of the status of women agency. It's a feminist front for a meaningless kind of affirmative action plan.