Saturday, August 05, 2006

I Need Help!!!

I know I saw it, I just can't find anything about it! Can someone who is better at the searching game find it??

I was switching between the CBC and CTV and maybe it was on CNN, one of those stations showed an old BLIND woman being lead out of a bombed out building. They said she had been there for 10 days without food. I can't find any reference of it anywhere.

Reason I want to find it? Who the hell would leave an old blind woman to fend for herself for 10 days?? If you were leaving, wouldn't you take the blind woman? What kind of people abandon an old blind woman in a war zone? Or use her as a "victim" of war?

Did they realize that the optics were not in their favour?

I am sorry for all the innocents being killed, but I am getting suspicious of the hezbollah numbers. Why have only civilians died and no hezbollah fighers?

Look, we are not dumb, the media thinks we are, they think that showing us 60 protesters at Cornwall will make us change our vote next election. Well as far as I am concerned, anyone who protests about another country, in MY country, can go to that country. GET OUT, we don't need you, especially when you call MY Prime Minister a terrorist!!!! That totally disgusts me, makes me think that we Canadians need to STAND UP for Canada!

You want to protest, go back to your old country to do it, leave MY Canada alone.

No comments: