Wednesday, August 30, 2006

SOW's Out Of Date, In More Ways Than One!

Okay, I know I've been harping on this issue, but I went to their web page and most everything is out of date, just like their ideals!

FAQ, none
Publications, 2003
Funding 2003
Resources 2003
Commenorative dates 2005

What happened did they stop being a government funded agency in 2003?? Does anyone audit them? Do these feminists have to report to us the taxpayers??

I am sick and tired of feminists getting all the government funding when they do not represent me , in any way, shape or form!!! They are supporting anything but families, and I am all about families. That is why I support the Conservatives, no other party is really interested in families.

The SOW's give money to all the organizations that most certainly DO NOT support families, such as Egale, ommh sorry, but 2 boys/girls can't a family make.

Defund this program, or make it at least give 1/2 of it's money to family based programs. Real women want families helped, not feminists living beyond their usefulness, like unions.

No comments: