Monday, August 07, 2006

Measured, Measured, Measured!

Okay, just thought I would get it out of my system, MEASURED!!

Well, I measured the sugar for the cake, I measured my waistline.....don't want to go there. I measured my response to my kid when they were climbing a tree.

Measured, it's close to a month since Prime Minister Harper, used that one word, but the opposition and media have been beating him over the head with it. At the time it was a measured response, it still is, but the media won't tell you that, heavens no, measured response is rescuing all those Lebanese from a war.

It is the opposition that is taking sides with terrorists, do not doubt that for a second! Paul Martin dined with the Hamas terrorists, probably even gave them money to send missiles into Israel, but the media never called him on that, well I do, I call on all real Canadians (not those "sometimes" Canadians that got rescued on our dime) to support the Conservatives, because I fear that only real Canadians can now save our country from terrorists....oops, I should call them misguided, need a hug, militants, never terrorists.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Measure was the response to a heinous enemy that will stop at nothing short of murder...

Measured is a measure of the means to takes to wake up the sleeping dead for the enemy is upon their doorstep and closing in on the sleeping kill.