Thursday, August 24, 2006

SOW's Going Ballistic!!!

So, some of us blogged about how useless the Status of Women (SOW) are, and the Globe picked it up, they must be reading blogs, and getting their stories that way!

The funniest part is all the comments. There are some foaming at the mouth, Conservatives kill babies types, ooooooops, sorry it's not Conservatives killing babies, it's SOW's and they get funded for that and any other leftist organization that supports their point of view.

Well, their "values" are not my "values", they are wasting my tax dollars, and as a female taxpayer, it really makes me sick!


Halifax communications consultant and blogger Audra Williams has mounted her own counter-offensive, urging readers to write to their MP in support of Status of Women Canada.

“This actually turns my blood to ice,” Ms. Williams wrote last week. “I am calling my MP right now. I mean, I know she's on board, but still I am calling her.”


Is this the same Audra, that was fired by the ultimate leftist site "Rabble"?? HAH! Well, let me tell you, what turns my female blood to ice, are these, feminists, who do not support family values, and still get government funding! The 70's are over ladies, it's time you started living in the REAL world, where 90% of women are perfectly able to read, write, and make decisions, all by themselves! I know it's a hard concept to follow, but we are not all, man hating, abortion supporting, want my kids in daycare types. Some of us females, love families!

It's about time these SOW's had to justify there existance, justify why they give funding too certain organizations, and not others, justify why they are only catering to other lefty organizations, with our tax dollars!

If the SOW's are such a vital part of female society, let them get their funding like all other charities, including REAL Women, not from handouts by the government! We are not talking chump change here folks, we are talking $23 million a year or more! That would sure help a lot of disabled/homeless people.

They don't need to go, they just have to stop sucking of the public teat, but oh well, they are SOW's aren't they!!!!

No comments: