Tuesday, August 15, 2006

REAL Women Battling Feminists

Well, this concerns me, because I am a female, I have never given money to either of these organizations, but now I find out my taxpayer money is going to one that I would never send money to, not ever. That ticks me off, big time!

TORONTO, August 14, 2006 (LifeSiteNews.com) – Status of Women, Canada’s federal agency promoting feminism in Parliament for over 30 years is under scrutiny and is fighting back, all at taxpayer’s expense, says REAL Women of Canada, a national pro-marriage, pro-family women's rights organization. Status of Women, established by the Trudeau Liberals in 1973 to promote “gender equity” in Canadian politics, has engineered a “counter offensive” against the current efforts to force the agency to come clean on its ideological bias.

Now, as a female, I'm all for helping women, but those radical feminists do not represent me or my ideals. The Status of Women, is a dinosaur, it's ideals are dead, just like the dinosaurs, they just don't know that yet. I strongly object to their getting taxpayer money, to fight the government! How stupid is that?

On June 30, feminist columnist Heather Mallick wrote on the website of the CBC that REAL Women represents a threat to all that feminism has wrought, from the gay movement to abortion-on-demand. Mallick wrote, “If REAL Women were successful, the result would be bullying of these women: those wanting off welfare but who can't afford child care…poor women who need abortions and women beaten to a pulp who are afraid to venture on the street.”

Well let me tell you feminists, REAL women don't need government funding to exist, we are smart enough and strong enough to make it in the world without government help! You liberals suck the money up and have no results to show. You cry wolf at every organization that threatens your survival, you could care less about women who really need help.

Landoldt told LifeSiteNews.com that in the 33 years of its existence, Status of Women has never funded or represented any group that has any other political or ideological position than those of the radical feminist agenda. “Why should the government continue paying for an organization that has always represented only a tiny portion of public opinion, to lobby the government against itself?” Landoldt said

So, the real needy women get no help from Status of Women. As a female, I say defund this feminist organization. If REAL women support it, they will donate money towards it, if not, ummmm, well, maybe they really are dinosaurs!

No comments: