Friday, August 03, 2007

Third Best Front Yard In All Of Edmonton!


My neighbour won third place in the "Front Yards in Bloom" contest, that's a huge accomplishment! My husband and I went to the presentation tonight, to offer moral support, that's one of the great things about the contest, you get to know your neighbourhood and the people in it better. Everyone walking by stops, and comments, and I have noticed more homeowners in the area making an effort to plant some flowers.

If you missed the other pictures, guess what? I have more!!



Best part of the evening was that my neighbour's daughter drive down from Fort McMurray and surprised her Mom!



I think her son is happy that she won't be nominated again for a few years, so he won't have to be over every 3 days to mow the lawn.

Congratulations Neighbours!!! All that hard work really paid off!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a beautiful yard! You can see a lot of work must have went into it to make it like look that.