Thursday, August 30, 2007

"World's Largest Pig Roast"


If the Conservatives had done this, the opposition would have been SCREAMING for an apology and yet, because the Liberals did it, it's okay?

Let me give you a list of why this is NOT funny:

1. Shows torture.
2. Disrespects the Prime Minister, big time.
3. Calls the Prime Minister of our country a pig.
4. Has the leader of the opposition Dion, turning the spit, torturing the PM.
5. Has a pig basting the PM, implying that pigs are better than our PM.
6. "World's Largest Pig Roast", calling all Conservatives pigs, or calling our PM a big pig.
7. "See Harper's Conservatives go up in flames", so more torture coming?
8. Burning of Conservatives, like they burnt witches, way back in the unenlightened days?

I could go on, add to my list if you are as disgusted by this as I am. Oh, by the way I showed my husband this "cartoon" and he wanted proof that I wasn't just getting this from another blogger, (THANKS Steve, this needs more exposure) so I showed him, this:

Harper has broken trust of Canadians, says Dion

CTV's Roger Smith, in St. John's for the caucus, told Newsnet about one small item in demand at the meeting.

"The hottest-selling item here, this apron, selling for $20 by the Young Liberals," he said.

The apron shows Prime Minister Stephen Harper on a spit with an apple in his mouth. Dion is turning the spit, and a hog is basting Harper.

"Coming soon: The world's largest pig roast. See Harper's Conservatives go up in flames," reads the text.


I didn't make this up! I'm not allowed to! The Conservatives hold their caucus meeting and ask for some privacy, they get slammed for days by the press. The Liberals hold their caucus meeting and get rave reviews, only CTV dares to show this despicable apron. Why? Well the media thinks it's funny, they see nothing wrong with it! There is no bias in the media, there is no bias in the media, there is no bias....

No comments: