Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Question Period: They're Back!!!!

Parliament is back in session, and I look forward to lots of bloopers and zingers. We have already had some in the last two days, mainly a Layton/Harper match up.



Iggy was just plain boring, so Layton must have felt he had to uphold the coalition image. HA! Funny how the three leaders of the opposition are all about themselves and not the coalition. Duceppe was upset because Quebec only gets 8+ Billion in equalization payments and some band wasn't able to travel overseas on the taxpayers dime, oh, and let's not forget Alberta, the Bloq sure has a hate on for Alberta! Maybe we should keep the 8+ Billion we send to lazy Quebec, then they would really have something to whine about!

To see the whole "show", you can go here, pick a day, and have fun! ParlVu has a new advanced feature which has a really clear picture, way better than what they were offering before, so hopefully the quality of my videos will improve too.

Anyways, thank goodness the coalition is dead, for now, I could not have put up with Layton as a Minister, of anything.

4 comments:

Bec said...

I was very surprised with the Bloc comments, about Alberta. I actually thought that they had been translated incorrectly. I wonder how much of this is just Bloc rhetoric?
Quebec, is gorgeous and I hope that many more of them can love us back.
What they hear is pure propaganda.

West Coast Teddi said...

Great to see Funnies, not only every day, but "in the movies too". Great work - thanks.

rasp said...

Excellent blog. I enjoy your commentary.

sor said...

Hunter- Your mailbox is full. I will try again later. Cheers.