Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Grow Ops and Depends!

I'm working on a serious post for later, but needed to step back and relax for a minute.

So, I just went upstairs and watered my grow-op. Yes, I know grow-ops are supposed to be in the basement, but the sun doesn't shine down there. If spring ever comes and the ground ever thaws, I might get those plants outside. Global warming is very late arriving this year, even the geese are in trouble because the ponds are still frozen.



Those are tomatoes, peppers, and petunias, so don't be calling the police.

Question period is no fun when PM Harper isn't there, so nothing new for you to see so far this week. He's busy making Canada relevant on the world stage again, contrary to the whining media reports.

Here is a repeat that is probably the funniest question period segment I have ever seen. Even if you have seen it in my Friday funnies, it deserves a repeat viewing.



I didn't know that giggling and laughing was allowed in Parliament!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Harper missed a photo op at the G20 today because he was on the shitter. Yup, good ol' Harpo. Doesn't make much difference. Everyone knows he's still full of it.

caz said...

What a pathetic,lame comment. But considering the source it's understandable.

Anonymous said...

Ah, the fake wilson. Too chicken to use his own moniker so he steals another. Talk about a cowardly little s**t. Caz - you are too right. I think that this fake wilson belongs in a Pampers - and I don't mean wearing it but being the product which it is supposed to hold.