Monday, May 18, 2009

Dogs, Man's Best Friend!

I have been stuck inside all day due to rain, snow and negative temperatures, not how I planned to spend Victoria day. Just like the negative temperatures, I am tired of the negative political climate. So, I watched some very inspiring Youtube videos about one of my passions, dogs. Watch and be amazed at how selfless these dogs and people are when it comes to caring about another dog.







Funny how dogs never walk into the vets to get an abortion, how birds spend all spring caring for and feeding their young, but humans are too self absorbed to care about babies being killed. I bet all of you who watched those videos were pulling for the dogs to win, for the injured dog to survive, for a happy ending. Thankfully all those videos did have a happy ending. Too bad 100,000 babies a year in Canada don't get the same compassion and love.

On a lighter note, Rigger needs a bigger pool. I guess I need to go garage sale hunting for a kiddy pool. HA! Who am I kidding, I love garage sales, I don't need an excuse to go to them.



What a fun time we are having with Rigger, he is going to be an awesome assistance dog! It's a full circle, dogs helping dogs, people helping dogs and dogs helping people, no wonder I love dogs!

No comments: