Do Not Be Afraid of
- mentioning that you are a Conservative.
- taking a stand against the lefties, they are wimps.
- voicing your opinion about abortion.
- wanting less government interference in your life.
- saying no to more government supported socialist programs.
- informing Quebec that it needs to get real.
- making an issue of crime.
- letting your MP know that they are responsible to us, not their party.
Do not be afraid of polls.
I looked at the latest Ekos poll, and found this very interesting.
Look at the under 25 category, a majority would vote Conservative. This bodes well for the future. As for the government going in the right direction? Quebec slants the numbers. They are so used to sucking at the governments teat that they just can't imagine standing up on their own. Good luck with separating, if you don't want to go, the rest of Canada wants you to leave! I suggest we hold a Canada wide referendum, because socialist Quebec will be booted out of Canada so fast, they won't know why they were complaining in the first place. Let the whining begin.
Do not be afraid of standing up for what you believe in. Make your voice heard. Don't wait for the next election to get involved.