Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I'm Sick Of Politicians and the MSM!

Time for them to go on their summer break. At least at home in their ridings they might actually help a constituent or two.

Someone tell me what they have accomplished this session? Seriously, I can't point to a single bill that actually got passed that I thought was a good thing. I remember the age of consent being raised and I cheered when that bill passed, but that was a very long time ago. What have they been doing besides creating "fake" scandals?

Now the opposition is having an identity crisis and can't figure out if they are just lefties or far left lefties. Libby gives us a big hint of what is in store with the united lefties, and it isn't pretty. Funny how the "tolerant" left always expose themselves for the intolerant people they really are.

A conservative news network? The lefties are already telling us why that's a bad idea, and the CRTC hasn't even approved the license yet. I'm assuming that Kory released the details early so the CRTC couldn't deny them without us peons knowing about it. If Al Jazeera can broadcast in Canada, a conservative station better be approved or the CRTC is going to hear about it, and I suspect they want to keep their jobs.

I think ALL politicians should stick their heads in the "fake" lake and we will see who is smart enough to come up for air, because right now, I'm not sure any of them deserve to get re-elected.

5 comments:

The_Iceman said...

I strongly agree with your opinion on this matter.

Southern Quebec said...

Well...we all know that facts have a well-known liberal bias. But who cares if the Faux Light "News" network comes to Canada. We could all use a good laugh now and then.

How about that fake lake, eh? Can Conservatives piss away money or what?

Unknown said...

Amen. FIRE THEM ALL. There are so few MPs left that are worth returning to Cesspool-on-the-Rideau that we might as well start with the notion that, next time at the polls, the incumbent loses.

Yes, this will cost us the Harper Government. But spending on nothing just to throw it around and expanding the snivel serpents at the rate of Trudeau does not deserve re-election.

I am picking the best available candidate in my riding, regardless of party (fortunately, for me, "firing" my MP means getting rid of a useless Liberal — and I stand behind "Maria Minna is useless". I hope the best available is actually an independent: I can always hope to find another Chuck Cadman!

But I am not voting by party, and I am not returning my MP, and those are words I would say regardless of which of the ridings in this great country I find myself in on the next election day.

CanadianSense said...

Libby Davies and some MPs may hold a view that Christian/Jewish interests dominate the political landscape.

The feel the other camps are victimized and need to have their representation increased.

The disconnect is for most people is the media bias in reporting the conditions of human rights in the middle east.

Women are poorly treated in the middle east. A Free press, freedom of religion, sexual orientation equality, etc.

Israel stands alone as the only country allowng for political opposition within the country.

It is inconsistent for the left to turn a blind eye to the human right atrocities in the world, middle east and hold the only democracy in the middle east to a higher standard.

I suspect it is pressure from local grassroots participation, funding and specific ridings of key MPs that benefit from pandering to ethnic groups.

Anonymous said...

With a mug like Libby's, she could be the poster child for Planned Parenthood.