Tuesday, June 01, 2010

So Much Hate!

Or so one of my trolls told me referring to my posts. I agree with the so much hate, but it's not on my blog, unless you are a "progressive", who thinks anyone who sheds a light on a terrorist group posing as "peace activists" are hate mongers. I am actually reeling from the hate I have seen in the last few days directed towards Israel. The "progressives" use stupid words like apartheid to hide their hate. They refuse to accept that they are the haters.

In my Canada, terrorists are not allowed or supported. Anyone watching the video of an Israeli soldier being thrown 30 feet onto a hard concrete deck has to understand that Islam is not a religion of peace. These supposed "peace activists" are the scum of the earth, they are inciting and encouraging violence against a people who have suffered throughout history. And they are sending more boats. They are encouraging uneducated people to kill themselves. (You want links, google it, this is my opinion and as far as I know, I am allowed to have an opinion.)

The "peace activists" are the bully boys. I find that I can not adequately express my disgust at these activists who are sitting in their safe offices and directing others on how to die. They are intent on creating war, but they will not be the ones who take up arms. They cheer as others die for the "cause". They do not apologize for their actions, they take no responsibility for anything. I suspect that only nine killed was not a BIG enough statement for those sickos. So, I suggest that Israel has the right to protect their people and should be able to blow those boats into Uranus.

Do we let the 60's protesters do whatever they want, or do we make them responsible for their actions. It is time for the silent majority to get loud.

5 comments:

wilson said...

heh, Brenda Martin is out of jail, once more time!
http://www.torontosun.com/news/canada/2010/06/01/14216691.html

The_Iceman said...

I think you are a fantastic contributor to the blogosphere. My advice is don't take "the trolls" seriously. Have some fun with it. The longer you are exposed to them, the funnier they become. It is entertainment!

maryT said...

I agree with everything you wrote.
Just watching Fox and some idiot is trying to defend the guy that had his anti whaling ship sunk and tried to arrest the Captain of the whaling ship. Seems he is on trial and could face 15 yrs in jail.
Wasn't that some Greenpeace event.

CanadianSense said...

Israel should hire the North Korean or Russian Navy, problem solved.

The U.N., liberal media will lose interest.

MariaS said...

I am with you Hunter. Israel is hated by the leftists because they cannot bear to see anyone or anything make a success of it. The losers want the biggest example of success which is Israel to be destroyed. In one go they want to see a country and a people who stand for personal freedom and self dependence vanquished so losers like themselves and their aid-dependent hamas terrorists can go on with their useless lives.