Sunday, June 27, 2010

What Are They Protesting???

I want to know what those idiots are actually protesting. I saw the destruction, for destruction's sake, I saw the windows being shattered, but most importantly, I heard the supposedly peaceful protesters cheering with each shattering window.

At least the protesters during the Olympics shut down because of the terrorists, but it seems that Toronto just doesn't have the same level of class. It appears that the 1 billion is worth it.

I want to see the police making some arrests. I want the courts to uphold those arrests and not just slap them on the wrist and send them home.

I want a list of everything they are protesting so I can boycott any business they support.

What are they protesting? With the burning of police cars, we are seeing the European thugs arrive on our shores. The most stunning video, http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/TopStories/20100626/summit-protests-100626/was when a guy tried to make a citizens arrest and the supposedly "peaceful" protesters swarmed him and made him let the guy go. That is the state of our democracy. Smashing windows and looting is okay because you have a cause.
You are
I still don't have a clue what they were protesting. Maybe they should clarify

2 comments:

The_Iceman said...

The worst of the bunch are the anarchists, trying to convince you that no government is the best government. But don't let CTV tell you that the men in black are the only protesters.

West Coast Teddi said...

After watching the World Cup on CBC, I left the TV on to see what was going in TO. Peter Mansbridge tried soooo hard to create a crisis that it became funny.

"cut to Queens Park ... do you see anything" ... "only a line of police but are they ever walking fast forwards, the line is advancing, I must get to safety ... show it on the camera!!" :)

There are a couple of "good" articles at National Post on PMSH's handling of the G8/20 ... and the lack of protests!!