Friday, January 21, 2011

Seriously, Are Our Police And Prosecutors Brain Dead?

Whatever happened to our ability to protect our property? If, as a woman, I spray a potential rapist with dog spray, will I become the criminal instead of the victim? It seems to me that I would be in big trouble with the law for fighting off the rapist. This is an indication of how sick our society has become, when even the victims are prosecuted by our courts.

I used to respect our police. They stood for honour and valour. They represented all that was good in our society. I thought they stood for protecting the victims. Seems I am wrong.



Some creeps come to burn your house and property down, and you run out with a gun and shoot it, without harming anyone, even though you could have, and YOU get charged. Disgusting. Now you have huge lawyers bills to pay because you have to defend your actions to the lefty judges who coddle the criminals and ignore the victims. ENOUGH!
The incident began six years of trouble for Mr. Thomson that culminated early one Sunday morning last August when the 53-year-old former mobile-crane operator woke up to the sound of three masked men firebombing his Port Colborne, Ont., home.

“I was horrified,” he said. “I couldn’t believe it. I didn’t know what was happening. I had no idea what was going on.”

So Mr. Thomson, a former firearms instructor, grabbed one of his Smith & Wesson revolvers from his safe, loaded it and headed outside dressed in only his underwear.

“He exited his house and fired his revolver two, maybe three times, we’re not sure. Then these firebombing culprits, they ran off,” said his lawyer, Edward Burlew.

This is totally unacceptable. We have no property rights, and now we have police who are more likely to jail you for protecting yourself and your property, then going after the real criminals. Did I already say...disgusting?

It makes me so sad. Our police are now not to be trusted. I would trust truck drivers to do the right thing before I trusted our police anymore.

Truck drivers save puppies dropped at dump

Orist Tchozewski, who was transporting dirt to the Sarcee landfill on the Tsuu T'ina reserve on Tuesday, said his colleague saw two females in a black pick-up truck drop some puppies at the dump and speed away.

On his first trip of the day, Tchozewski saw three elusive pups in the midst of the trash and tried to feed them sandwiches he'd brought to work.

The next day, after Tchozewski's shift ended, his conscience forced him to return and search for the puppies.

"The one had passed away and the other two were in the mounds of dirt huddling together just trying to stay alive," he said.

"They were literally almost comatose."

I think our police are comatose these days. I know they have to uphold the law, but couldn't they use some common sense once in awhile? That goes for our politically correct prosecutors...or is persecutors more apt .

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't blame the police, but I wouldn't call them.