Friday, February 08, 2008

How Dare You II

I enjoyed ranting the other day, with my "How Dare You" post, it was refreshing to vent. Seems like some other people enjoyed it as well, so here are their comments. They made a game of it over at jacksnewswatch.

How dare you call me a homophobe just because I don’t want my kids being taught homosexuality in kindergarten.

How dare they exclude property rights from the Constitution?

How dare they spend literally billions of dollars to force “official bilingualism” down our unwilling throats?

How dare they used “unity” as an excuse to divert hundreds of millions of dollars to their friends in exchange for kickbacks and then refuse to open their books to the investigation?

How dare they use our National Police Force as their own personal ‘hit men’ to punish those who stand up to them.

how dare they dismantle our military forces and neglect them for years.

How dare they neglect afghans’ strive to freedom and democracy

How dare they put terrorists and criminals’ rights ahead of innocent people and hard working canadians’ rights.

How dare they say that saving lives is a FAILED MISSION

“How dare they arrive at the conclusion that I am stupid and not paying attention?”


Funny how it went from "how dare you", to "how dare they". Guess it's the old, us against them, feelings coming out.

My favorite of course is this one, from my blog:

HOW DARE You confront me with intellectual common sense so early on a Sunday Morning that I am FORCED to add your site to my favorites so that I can come back for another look.

I have left out all names just encase they DARE to sue me. HA.

So, the game is to add to the list of "How Dare You" comments. What ticks you off, what makes you yell, How Dare You?

Here's mine to start the ball rolling:

How dare you, vote for people who steal taxpayers money, and then arrogantly feel you are superior by calling me a redneck, bible thumping, cowboy ( in this case cowgirl) from the west.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

how dare you say muslims may have multiple wives and welfare but tell me i have to go to jail for bigamy.

Just being honest said...

How dare most Canadians remain firmly on their asses and just shrug off all the stupidity and injustice so well expressed in this post.

Anonymous said...

How dare they elect Dion & how dare they say he,s a leader.HOW DARE THEY

wilson said...

How dare they send Western farmers to jail for selling their grain outside a monopoly, and allow Eastern farmers to do so freely!

Anonymous said...

How dare they tax us in a way that discourages women from staying home with their young children?

hunter said...

Great comments! I have to go fund raise with my guide dog (in training), so keep the How Dare You's coming while I'm away.