Friday, February 08, 2008

Liberals DO Have Horns!

It's Friday, and I can't help myself, I'm not sure exactly who this new Liberal strategist is, but someone needs to tell him to get rid of those horns!
If you feel you have to get a closer look, or if my video doesn't work, click on party strategists debate how to handel...the link is here. Or this? I'm trying a new video capture program, and it all works fine for me, but doesn't seem to work right on the blog!!! Tell me if any of these work for any of you.

2 comments:

Joanne (True Blue) said...

Did Duff say "Joe Jordan" or something? The guy looks like a Dilbert character!

The CTV website is really messed up tonight though.

hunter said...

Yes, I think he said Joe Jordan too.

I'm not sure what is going on with his hair, and I usually don't care, but I heard nothing he was saying because I was looking at those horns.

It's like guys combing over 20 strands of hair to make it look like they still have hair. Go bald, women think bald is cool!