Tuesday, February 26, 2008

So, I'm At Work, And Everyone Else Is Having Fun Playing Tag!

Thanks, I think, to The Canadian Republic, for tagging me. Well, you asked for it!

Meme: Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.

1. I can't stand to have cupboards or drawers open, I just have to go over and close them.

2. I have no answering machine, or cell phone, and find e-mail intrusive. If you want to talk to me, talk to me in-person. Yes, I know I blog, but that's all about me intruding on your life, so that's okay.

3. Every penny I find goes into my left shoe, for luck.

4. The toilet paper must be rolled under, not over the top. (I know, I know marriages have ended over that one!)

5. I actually like old fashioned cooking/canning, we have a room in our house, called the "pickle room". Yup you guessed it, full of home made pickles, pickled beets, and salsa.

6. I put off going to the dentist as long as possible, just the sound of the drill gives me the willies.

So, my six tagged mates:

Sandy, at Crux of the Matter
BR, at Albertatory
Dr. Roy, at Dr Roy's Thoughts
Lemon, at Canadian Blue Lemon
Fred, at GayandRight
Brian, at At Home in Hespeler

6 comments:

Fortitudine said...

Re: #4:

I'm the complete opposite. It has to roll from the top or I go crazy.

Re: # 3:

Better hope you don't find too many pennies on the same day or you could run into some serious trouble.

Thanks for playing along!

Fortitudine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fortitudine said...

^
I
I

Sorry about the deleted post. I accidently clicked post twice.

hunter said...

No problem, but those pennies in the shoe?

They go into a jar, after washing, for my kids education. Every month they get 2 to 4 cents interest on their savings account, every month I put more than $1 into that jar. So if my shoe is full at the end of the day, it makes me limp, with a smile!

Fortitudine said...

Aw. That's a sweet idea. Limping with a smile.

Anonymous said...

Hunter -- I just noticed you tagged me yesterday. I'll get on it later today. Six unimportant traits, eh?