Sunday, March 02, 2008

Hang Him High II - Trying to get Video to work.

Hang Him, Hang Him High, put a noose around his neck, rang out in the House of Commons the other day. No, not in Cuba, or Venezuela, or Afghanistan, or Iran, in Canada. Shocked, me too.

Only Mike Duffy dared to air it. This disgusting display isn't even on the radar map of the media. Have no fear, I'm learning how to post Parliamentary segments (with all copyrights acknowledged and posted, I hope, but you never know with the witchhunters at the Human Rights Commissions.) Freedom, freedom of speech!

Hey, I'm only using public media to make my point, I'm not making stuff up. So, I will post this segment from question period, all copyrights respected.



Can't view it? Try here. It's only a minute of your time.

The Liberals have been using Parliamentary immunity to make points in question period, knowing that the media will run with anything against the Conservatives, so it's only fair that I, as a voter, can use that very tape against them.

Reid, from Canadian Blue Lemons, alerted me to the response of PEI'ers, and after 23 years in Alberta, my husband is still longing for PEI, the land of lobster, beaches and the best potatoes in the world!

Read the comments, it shows they are just as disgusted by this MP as I am. Here is a sample of the comments:

Denis P. from Sherwoodpark, AB writes: And everyone in eastern Canada thinks Alberta has the red necks.

Pathetic!!!!!!

Bill from pei writes: Murphy and Easter need to go - they have overstayed their welcome long, long ago. They add nothing except getting their picture in the paper, and that is not helpful to PEI.....they are indeed a disgrace..............AND I'M A LIBERAL!!!


Oh, by the way, Wayne Easter, is no bunny rabbit, he's just plain embarrassing, ask the potato farmers in PEI to join the CWB, bet they won't, but Easter is demanding that western farmers remain shackled to the CWB, and potentially jailed.

Will PEI wake up? Or do they like being represented by Hang 'Em High Murphy, and the Easter Bunny? I know many people from PEI, and they are wonderful, surely they can elect better representatives to Parliament.

14 comments:

hunter said...

It appears the video still isn't working! Come on, someone must know why. HELP!!!!!

Anonymous said...

to watch video, I had to hit the link, then under google search typed in pei disgraced and another window
opened showing the clip - I was able
to view that one.

hunter said...

Thanks Anon 1:41, it seems like the long way to do things, there must be an easier way.

All the teckies must be out skiing or something. Blogging is easy, until you want to do something different.

Oh well, at least now I can post a link to the video I've created. Problem is, according to statistics gathered, very few people actually click on links to articles or video, unless they appear on demand, like YouTube videos do.

Hummm, back to the drawing board.

Reid said...

you're better off posting video to youtube then just inserting the html tag. i.m.h.o.

hunter said...

I'm going to try that Reid, who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks! HA.

Anonymous said...

Globalists own the LPC and the media in Canada and are scared of the conservatives whom they do not yet control. (real conservative)

Anonymous said...

Good post, I watched the video. It is unbelievable that MSM is ignoring this.

Anonymous said...

tell you what sweetie, if you're too dense to post a vid link, what makes you think anyone ( besides your cousins) are even remotely interested in your politics?

hunter said...

Interesting comment Real Conservative! Very interesting, and something to seriously think about.

Lefties might yap about PM Harper and Big Oil, but there is no link. The income trust issue hurt oil trusts the hardest.

Belinda with big bucks from her Daddy, couldn't win the Conservative leaders race. I think they didn't understand how principled Conservatives are, money is nice, but it's not the main motivator for Conservatives like it is for Liberals. Belinda never passed the sniff test for Conservatives.

I haven't even touched on your Globalist angle. Maybe others will. Got me thinking though, thanks.

Platty said...

And anon chimes in to show us why people post under anonymous...

I sent an email to Murphy asking him if he now supports Capital punishment. Or, was he just making ignorant comments without any forethought.


==



===

hunter said...

Hey, it's my favorite stalker, Anon 2:58. Get a life buddy!

Oh, and wait for my next post, I've discovered YouTube, I can post to my hearts content, oh this should be fun, tagging the Liberals, day after day.

Paul MacPhail said...

Methinks Shawn must've been into the grapes a little. While I've heard all kinds of complaints by residents in the riding about him, I actually thought he was working hard for the riding, even if not representing it according to voter wishes. This stupid stunt is rather unbecoming of someone with his personal background, and if voting in Liberal MPs in spite of everthing they've done to harm PEI voters over the last 20 years doesn't make PEI'ers look stupid, Murphy has definately contributed! It's definately news on the local chatsites.

hunter said...

Paul, that's the first thing my husband said, "He must have had a few drinks".

He was embarrassed that he is the best that PEI can find to send to Ottawa.

Except that there are some very wonderful people in PEI, and they don't have to settle for MP's who might on a Friday drink too much and make fools of themselves.

The media made a big deal out of the supposed "Belinda is a dog" comments, though they couldn't prove it, yet on a proven case of a Liberal calling for an exPM to be hung, nothing.

Paul MacPhail said...

Be interesting to see what the outcome would've been if he had called for the hanging of Belinda.
Be just like a cat falling off a counter with a piece of buttered toast tied to his back.