Friday, March 07, 2008

NDP Gone Wild!

I saw it, but I wasn't sure what the heck was going on. NDP MP Mulcair went wild during Members Statements.

Then I read this post:

Civilized Dialogue - The Thomas Mulcair Story
Thomas Mulcair, the lone NDP MP from Quebec, probably has his days numbered after this incident. This is one of those *where to begin* cases for me, and it really looks badly on all parties in the House.


I went looking for the tape of the incident, and here it is:



You can't see much of what is happening, but you can hear the disruption, and finally the Speaker of the House, tells the Member from Outremont to settle down. It's pretty clear Mulcair lost it big time.

Call it our sixth sense, but women need it to sniff out who might be just a little bit "off", and Mulcair has never passed my sniff test.

What is clear is that Mulcair might have been passionate about what he was talking about, but anger management should be a required course for some MP's, from all parties.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please visit for the real story!
http://communities.canada.com/montrealgazette/blogs/onthehill/default.aspx