Thursday, March 20, 2008

Soldiers In My City...Something Is Happening!

Yesterday, I saw military equipment suddenly appear in Edmonton, right next to the city airport. They looked like military jeeps, and had Canada license plates. They were similar to these:



But not as fancy. I took pictures today, but I had a major computer melt down and the pictures are on that computer. (If you are wondering, this house has more computers than we can count, so I'm on a back-up computer.)

With this build up of equipment (6 jeeps, and one ambulance, no soldiers that I could see) only minutes from downtown, near an airport, I fear Edmonton is at risk of some kind of action. Something is happening, right here, in Edmonton, with soldiers and equipment.

And then, when I read about the "classified" blueprints found in the garbage in Ottawa, well I knew we were doomed. Obviously the blueprints pointed to our city, and now the military is moving in to control the situation. I suspect that city hall will be the first target, as that is where you find most of the lefties in Edmonton. After that West Edmonton Mall, with it's submarines, trained dolphins, and pirate ships, third targets, likely all Walmarts, and Timmies.

I'm sure it's all in the blueprints that the DND threw out. Looking out the window, I see the moon is full, and the army will be able to carry out their mission with the help of moonlight.

If you don't hear from me by tomorrow, either the blueprint targeted my house, or my backup computer crapped out too! My husband says that he hears helicopters........

6 comments:

Reid said...

You're safe. There hasn't been dolphins in WestEd mall for some years not. They have trained seals now.

Reid said...

That should be "now" not "not."

hunter said...

Dang, dolphins just sound so much better than seals!

Maybe I should have mentioned, the shooting range (with real guns)instead!

Anonymous said...

This reminds me of my time with the Seaforth Highlanders: every time we did a ruck march around Stanley Park there would be a half-dozen calls to the VPD about "men with GUNS."

"Are they wearing green ma'am?"
"Umm...yeah"
"Evenly spaced? Short hair? Do their left feet all hit the ground at more or less the same time?"
"YES! That's them!"

"Oh for the love of .....*Expletives* you *more expletives* that's the *expletive* army, you *explitive!!!*

Cheers,

James Calhoun

Anonymous said...

Soldiers with guns in your street...Did you make that up?
Priceless, someone should forward this to Liblogs.
Good read!

hunter said...

Well, we survived the night, and it appears this was a false alarm, thank goodness!

Those stolen blueprints really had me worried. We were packing to head into the mountains and hide out.

Are we at high alert status yet? Maybe those blueprints target the location of the Easter Bunny.