Sunday, March 02, 2008

Mister Speaker, Point of Order!

Further to my "Hang Him High" posts, comes this new creation. (crossing fingers, hoping this works)



Actually, I'm so confident it will work, I'm not even supplying a link. (Link Here HA)

Here's the problem, a Liberal MP calls for the hanging of a former PM, and the media, except for Mike Duffy, doesn't cover it. Not a peep. I understand he wasn't serious about hanging Mulroney, but when McKay allegedly called Belinda a dog, no video was available to verify it, but it was headline news for days. Double standard? Yup.

I've been fooling with video editing software all weekend. Learning how to edit long tapes into short segments has been fun. More importantly, it allows me the ability to bring you segments of Question Period, that the media will never show. This evens the field and allows bloggers to show you what really was said, not just what the MSM wants you to think was said. The opposition uses Question Period, and Parliamentary immunity to say anything they want, it's our turn to call them on it.

Shawn Murphy, SHAME! If all my PEI relatives would vote Conservative, we would have 4 Conservative MP's in Parliament. Checking PEI voting patterns, if they have Liberals provincially, they elect Conservative MP's, so watch next election.

5 comments:

hunter said...

Dang, double post, sorry folks!

I didn't see my post on Blogging Tories, so I thought I had not published it. Blogging Tories seems to go on strike on Sundays. I guess everyone needs a day of rest.

Anonymous said...

I have been noticing there are a lot of Liberal MP's from the maritimes with Murphy for a last name.

hunter said...

Fay, the people I know from PEI are first class, upstanding people, not sure what happened to this "Murphy".

Roy Eappen said...

This is shameful. He should be disciplined.

Roy Eappen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.