A Diwali weekend should be a perfect, if a bit noisy, break for a president in distress. President Barack Obama, battered at home, badly needs a break. The festive lights, however, might only expose a dubious policy as he winks at his wartime ally, Pakistan, with one face and smiles at his peacetime friend, India, with another.They are not fooled by Obama. They actually feel like Canada, ignored and treated as suckers. Hey Obama, you are not GOD, you just think you are. Renting out a whole hotel, bringing over 40 cars, including the Beast, and building special overground tunnels is just a little over the top!
ARMS TO INDIA -- Since 2008, India has signed military deals worth $8.2 billion with the USWhat is happening is that Pakistan is getting free arms which they can then use against India, and as usual the Americans do not see the danger of their policies.
ARMS TO PAKISTAN -- In nine years,Pakistan received a discounted assistance of $3.2-billion
- M-777 Ultralight Howitzers. Ten regiments of 145 guns worth $647 million
- Ninety-nine F-414 engines worth $650 million for the Light Combat Aircraft
- Twelve P-8I Poseidon long-range maritime patrol aircraft worth $3 billion
- Six C-130J Hercules special forces transport aircraft worth $1 billion
- Ten C-17 Globemaster-III heavylift aircraft for the IAFworth $3-billion
- M-109 self-propelled howitzers. It has bought 115 guns worth $87 million
- Eighteen new F-16s worth $ 1.4 billion and 14 old F-16s. Upgrade kits for 45 old PAF F-16s for $891 million.
- Eight P3-C Orion maritime patrol aircraft for $474 million
- Six C-130E transport aircraft and their refurbishment for $76 million
- Missiles: 100 Harpoon anti-ship missiles worth $298 million and 5,250 TOW anti-tank missiles worth $186 million
Read the whole article, it is worth getting a different prospective. Obama, bowing to all enemies, crapping on friends.