Monday, November 01, 2010

My Scary Halloween House.

I know it's a day late, but blogger was down last night. Here is an unedited version of our house this Halloween. I will make another one when I have the time, but this one by my 17 year old was really good. The kids coming to the house loved it! They want it scarier next year. The guillotine is new this year, as are the paper machete creatures.



Some pictures in daylight might show more of the creatures:


It was a hoot! We doubled our kid traffic this year. Most of the creatures are made with Styrofoam heads from Value Village and upside down tomato stakes. I am Conservative, I will find ways to save money and have fun at the same time! My husband finally got in the spirit of things and built me the guillotine and got the moving ghost actually moving! Thanks Dear!

1 comment:

Fay said...

Looks great and sounds like family team work was the winner.