Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Liberals Get Pwned, Twice! Foghorn Leghorn?

You would think that with the "raid" on the Conservative headquarters the Liberals would have done significant damage in Question Period. Well, no, they didn't. As a matter of fact, Deepak pwned (my kid can't believe I'm using gamer talk! He thinks he pwns it.) Rae, and then MacKay provided the second knockout punch against Coderre (what's he doing on the defense file again?). Watch PM Harper, who says he doesn't have a sense of humour.



I could swear, (but I can't, because I don't allow it on my site) that PM Harper just about had a fit of the giggles when he heard MacKay call some unnamed (but we all know who it is)Liberal a "Foghorn Leghorn". Foghorn Leghorn?? Too funny.

The Liberals getting pwned, and loving it!

8 comments:

Joanne (True Blue) said...

then MacKay provided the second knockout punch against Coderre (what's he doing on the defense file again?)

Maybe Dion's having second thoughts. All the pundits thought it was a stupid move on Dion's part to drop him from that critic's position.

Great video!!! lol!

Platty said...

Vid not wotking (for me anyway)

Platty said...

working

Platty said...

Okay, so it's my laptop that's not working, nothing a 5 pound sledge won't fix...

Great video, poor Liberals, just can't seem to get one up on the Conservatives anywhere.

--

Anonymous said...

Infantile.

Anonymous said...

I loved how the conservatives started chanting Depak,Depak.

Bob Rae the so called star of the commons(according to the PPG) gets pwned by Depack, awsome.

Keep the vids coming.

Anonymous said...

I think they actually did say "pwnd"

Way to pwn those n00bs. You'd think they all rolled dr00ds or other FOTM classes to lay the smack down with their cheap and cheesy n00btastic skillz.

Anonymous said...

Deepak has more class in his pinki finger than Rae, Corderre and the whole Librano's put together.

I did see the PM. He does have a sense of humor.Glad to see all the smear tactics not getting to him. I think it's just making the CPC feistier and more determined to govern and govern well while at the same time beating back all the annoyances that come their way.
They want to deal with real bread and butter issues that affect everyday people in their everyday lives but the opposition always want to play partisan games.
Liberals these days are pathetic.