Monday, August 10, 2009

Let Them Sleep With The Seals!

Okay, I have to admit that I love pork, especially the fat, nicely barbecued and blackened. Bacon bits on my caesar salad, Yumm! Fish is next on my list, especially lobster. I understand that animals must die for me to eat them, but hey, we are at the top of the food chain for a reason!

And then there is PETA...

PETA's Bloody 'Unhappy Meals' Making Parents Angry

"Unhappy Meals" featuring a knife-wielding Ronald McDonald and bloody rubber chickens are upsetting parents who say the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals are unfairly targeting their kids at McDonald's restaurants across the country.

PETA's "McCruelty Campaign" has ruffled the feathers of moms and dads in Albany who say they don't want their kids exposed to any throat-slitting chickens or pictures of slaughtered poultry.

"I don't want my son to be around something like this. This is not fair for a child," Stephaine Gipson told FOX23 News in Albany.

"I think it's unhappy that they target children," said parent Michelle Natale.



I have asked my boys if they realize that the meat they eat means that animals have to be killed, they are okay with it. They also enjoy eating the raspberries, nanking cherries, peas and strawberries in our yard. I killed our first zucchini tonight, and it was delicious. I swear I heard it cry when I cut it from the plant.

PETA is a radical group of hypocritical idiots who kill dogs that have been placed in their care.
Animal lovers worldwide now have access to more than a decade’s worth of proof that People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) kills thousands of defenseless pets at its Norfolk, Virginia headquarters. Since 1998, PETA has opted to “put down” 21,339 adoptable dogs, cats, puppies, and kittens instead of finding homes for them.


Stop giving them money. Just stop it! No money, no killing of dogs, cats, and rabbits! These people are killers, like the guy who wanted Knut the polar bear killed.

"The zoo must kill the bear," he added.

That's your PETA wackos, don't kill that cat unless it's PETA doing the killing. Disgusting sickos. Let them sleep with the seals, see how long that lasts!

2 comments:

Patsplace said...

I wonder whether the Romans experienced the same insane groups of people running around saying and doing the most crazy things in the last days of the Roman Empire?

There sure are large groups of insane people out there that can not feel compassion for humans but give them a seal, a duck, a bear, a chicken, a tree and look out. They're off the Richter Scale emotionally.

Anonymous said...

I have often wondered how many silicones had to die for Pamela's boobs and if they were raised and killed humanely.

PETA has become an abomination. The group's tactics and actions are deplorable and, IMHO, it has nothing to do with the protection of animals but, rather, a vehicle to push the agenda of a few rather twisted individuals.