Tuesday, January 26, 2010

From Their Own Mouths/Website!!!

This is priceless! CTV admits, they are all about gossip!! No really they do, and I have proof! Look at these screen shots:



The headline just below it proves their own point, a bunch of former/fired Liberal watchdogs bashing the government. Can't see it? CTV - Canada's Home For Gossip!!!



Too funny! They finally admitted what we all knew! They are all about gossip from the Liberals and have no substance.

I wonder if Fox News would think about buying the National Post. That could be an excellent in for them in Canada! Then we could have some real news instead of biased TV stations that are all about........ gossip!

8 comments:

The_Iceman said...

Sorry, I watch the CBC, not CTV. I hate the CBC, but as a taxpayer I feel that I have a moral duty to be a watchdog. As I always say "I watch the CBC so you don't have to..."

Patrick Ross said...

Hey, come on. TMZ is one of the best things on TV.

Patsplace said...

Know your enemy.

Anonymous said...

Terrific column by Christina Blizzard: http://www.ottawasun.com/comment/columnists/christina_blizzard/2010/01/26/12621411.html

Calgary Junkie said...

LOL. Good catch Hunter !

We've got empty suits at CTV reporting on empty suits in the LPC.

A FOX News in Canada would do to CTV, CBC and Global what FOX did to CNN and MSNBC in the U.S., ratings-wise.

West Coast Teddi said...

You mean Fox isn't Canadian? Best buy of the month for me - even watching it first thing in the morning. Me bad Fox good.

Thanks to Ice for keeping CBC ratings at the top of the also rans.

liberal supporter said...

Ok, I bit. You win this one! I am now one of the cultural ignorami who had never heard of "Gossip Girl" before today.
In Firefox, the tab only shows "CTV - Canada's Home for Go...". Typical that a nerd's browser would plug the game of Go.

CanadianSense said...

Funny screen capture. It does fit well with the limited resources available for journalism on Canadian television.

CTV News does beat CBC Snews for ratings every time.