Monday, September 29, 2008

Free Everything For ALL!

I'm excited about the election now, we get free everything for everyone! That's right folks, everything you ever wanted is yours for the taking. It's like the looting in New Orleans during the hurricane, but it's legal, you get what you have always wanted without working for it!

$400 per child per month, up until 18 years old, yahoo, this will stop abortions. I'm in!!!

Save the planet with a small little green shift to nowhere. Don't let it bother you that nothing can replace oil yet, but what the heck, I'll feel greener. I'm in!!!



These two guys impress me with their strong leadership. I'm in!!!

Okay, I got carried away, I'm not in. Used car salesmen are just that, they try to sell you a piece of junk by promising you the wheels won't fall off, until you leave the sales lot, then you are on your own.

The opposition parties are promising you everything, including the kitchen sink. I can't keep track of the BILLIONS they have promised. I just have one question to the big spending opposition, how many taxpayers do you think there are?

Polluter pays? Dang that would be us.
Free education for all? How much would your business degree be worth if everyone can get one?
Free drugs, free childcare, free housing, free air...oops they are going to tax that. Party time, the government will provide for you no matter what. Don't want to work, no problem. Want to sit at home making babies, no problem. Need food, no problem. Want a house, no problem.

Reminds me of the song "Don't worry, be happy". It's easy to live in LALA land, it's harder to live in the real world where the government doesn't care for you from cradle to grave.

Do voters not understand that the government produces nothing, every single dollar they spend is the one they have taken out of your pocket.

Vote strategically, just say NO to the money grabbing opposition parties. Lefties reach into your pocket with one hand and give it away with the other.

Free everything for all, what's not to like!

8 comments:

Platty said...

Ya gotta love Jack, I mean, how he was able to get through that platform speech with a straight face is beyond me.

What a card.....


==

Southern Quebec said...

'Free education for all? How much would your business degree be worth if everyone can get one?'

I guess you made this statement because you are unclear on the concept of education. You do not purchase a degree, you earn it. Go to school, study, write tests. This is why we need educated people. (Or I guess you would call them elite.)

Unknown said...

you need money to "Earn" a degree. unless you're a kid, somethings gotta pay the bills. most people find it harder to get a job they like than to "earn" a degree by studying and cramming info into their heads..... nothing wrong with learning but i wouldnt call it earning. working is earning. (i know petty semantics... but i dont care its a response)

Southern Quebec said...

Jackal: If someone wants a degree (or just an education) badly enough they can get it. You get a part time job to pay for university, and give up the Camaro. Simple enough. And, you are more likely to get a job you like!

maryT said...

If those coming out of our education system had really spent those years learning I would be all for this. But, they seem to get degrees today for just filling spaces. Can't fail kids, bad for their esteem, can't teach them right from wrong, thats pushing your morals and values on someone, can't do that. What are they learning in schools today, at whatever level. They certainly are not learning the three R's like one used to learn.
Those in school or university that have to earn their way thru usually get better marks and better jobs and they appreciate what they have.
When they lowered the standards to get into university our problems started.

Southern Quebec said...

When did they lower the standards to get into university? I must have missed that. Last time I checked, you had to pass a course to proceed to the next level. Try again, MaryT

Anonymous said...

I worked two part-time jobs (for full-time hours in total) to pay my way through university. I paid my tuition, bought my clothes, paid for my social life, and bought a 1974 Vega. I barely slept. And, I obtain two degrees. Unfortunately, my generation (I'm 55) made life a little too easy for our children and we demanded too much for ourselves, as well.

Unknown said...

way offtopic but might as well keep going... part time job will not pay a mortgage. so if you're not a kid good chance you cant afford it. most people that live outside of cities have their own places. I'd say actually that they lowered the exit requirements --- or the enforcement of them. who cares. people ARE getting stupider. how many people do you know that cant do simple fractions and percentages. or cant read properly. or never read. or never want to. is that our education system at work or what... people need everything handed to them now. or spoon fed... whatever