Monday, September 15, 2008

Okay, I Can't Help Myself!!

I'VE GONE NATIONAL!!! Okay, okay, so it's a link to my site from the National Post, but they are my favorite national paper.... now! HA!

Seriously, I am glad that Kelly McParland has brought this issue to the forefront. Danny can campaign all he wants against PM Harper, but when he starts using his power as a Premier to intimidate voters and candidates, he has gone too far.

Thank you Kelly McParland, for linking to my site, but mainly for understanding that this is an issue that needs to be addressed in the media. This is not just an, oh well that's Danny, issue. We lived with Ralph Klein for years, and he was as outspoken and popular as Williams, but he never tried to railroad us to vote Conservative. He respected us more than that, and we returned the respect with our votes for him.

Most importantly Klein never deliberately did anything to hurt Alberta when he was Premier, but that is what Williams is doing, he is ignoring the effects a green shift would have on his province to play petty politics. Shame on you Williams.

8 comments:

Roy Eappen said...

That's great Hunter!

Joanne (True Blue) said...

Cool! Congratulations!!

hunter said...

Thank you Roy and Joanne.

Joanne, you will notice you are also linked nationally, because I linked to you in my post, so it's a double blogging tories whammy!!

Fay said...

Way to go!!

Reid said...

Congrats Hunter!

hunter said...

Thank you Fay and Reid, it was a total shock. During lunch I was surfing the papers, clicked the link at the National Post, and up came my site.

I still think the issue is bigger than getting my blog on in the MSM. Now Williams has an ABC website. This is going way too far!

Reid said...

Oh you didn't see my post in your #2 blog about the issue pointing it out? :(

hunter said...

Reid, thank you for your alert! I did see it, and thought, thank goodness you had posted it. It was just chance that I saw the NP link before I read your comment.