With an election about to be called, my question is why vote Conservative?
Let's get rid of the garbage first...
1. Harper eats kittens. (Only if they are 5 days old and boiled in OIL)
2. Harper is scary! (Either he is a makeup wearing, hair dresser loving guy, or he is just a guy who needs some gray haired touch up)
3. Harper hates Canada. (He also wants to hunt polar bears and wipe them off the face of the earth while eating kittens.)
4. Harper has a hidden agenda. ( refer to point 1, eating kittens and OIL).
5. Harper is owned by big OIL! (Oil is bad, no more heat in houses, caves are better.)
Add to the list.
Why vote Conservative? To stop all the baby kitten eating!
Seriously, when all the parties admit they are going to go negative, it shows how desperate they are, so vote Conservative to stop them from themselves!