Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday Funnies: Idiot Quote Of The Century!

Last night, my friend and I were sitting in the living room and I said to her, 'I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and fluids from a bottle. ............... ......
If that ever happens, just pull the plug.'

She got up, unplugged the Computer, and threw out my wine.

She's such a b*(ch....
----------------------------------------------------------------------

How A Real Man Uses A Post-it Note!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Four Stages of Life!


--------------------------------------------------------------------
2008 Submarine Races!



What did you expect to see???
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cute Animal Picture. This might be a repeat, but it's cute enough to repeat!



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
For all you guys when your wife has chores for you to do. Here's what to wear!


-----------------------------------------------------------------------
And finally, The Idiot Quote of the Century

'My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me as we try to change it.'

- Barack Obama
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have a great Friday night, or hope this brightened your Saturday morning!

6 comments:

hunter said...

Look carefully at that couch, there is a person on it!

spike said...

great post thanx for the laugh..

maryT said...

I found him, do I get a prize.
Any free bbqs on either of the next 2 wkends I can take in.

hunter said...

MaryT, you get to now know where your helpers have disappeared to when you need them to move that couch!

For a supposedly "political" event, it was surprisingly unpolitical! Everybody ate, mingled and agreed that James was doing an excellent job! Guess no Liberals showed up, or if they did, they kept that fact hidden.

I'm not sure about any BBQ's soon, just read the mailers you get, that's what I did.

Reid said...

You guys should come down to Calgary for PM Harper's annual Stampede bbq. Tickets go fast though. It's a veritable who's who of Canadian politics.

And as for your friend who tossed your wine... that's a crime where I come from.

Anonymous said...

Actually. your Obama quote was originally attributed to McCain.
But it was just a joke even then. No candidate actually said it
We can rest assured Harper will never be smeared with this. After all, he would never say Canada is great, instead he says it is second rate.