Friday, May 02, 2008

Friday Funnies: Dog And A Duck

So Americans are going to start receiving their "Bush Bucks" soon, what should they do with them?

As you may have heard, the Bush Administration said each of us would get a
rebate check to stimulate the economy.

If we spend that money at Wal-Mart, all the money, will go to China . If we
spend it on gasoline it will go to the Arabs, if we purchase a computer it
will go to India, if we purchase fruit and vegetables it will go to Mexico,
Honduras, and Guatemala. If we purchase a good car it will go to Japan, if
we purchase useless junk it will go to Taiwan and none of it will help the
American economy.

We need to keep that money here in America .


The only way to keep that money here at home is to spend it
at yard sales, since those are the only businesses still in the US.

Do your part.


I love garage sales!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------


Judge to prostitute, 'So when did you realize you were raped?'

Prostitute, wiping away tears: 'When the check bounced.'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a very cute little video of two young ones.




Have a great Friday!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, prostitutes and rape, great fodder for a "friday funny."

Especially on a "family viewed site" where "NO SWEARING" will be tolerated. I guess making fun of the plight of sex workers and trivializing rape is much less offensive than an f-word.

hunter said...

Oh, get off your holier than thou horse. If I think it's acceptable on my blog, who are you to judge?

You better not go to my post called "Find the Canadian", it will offend you I'm sure.

Anonymous said...

Ha! A hard-line social conservative telling me to "get off [my] holier than thou horse" -- that's rich.

How about this: if I think marrying another man is acceptable in my house, who are you to judge?

hunter said...

Go ahead, it doesn't bother me one bit. Just don't expect me to march in any gay parade with you.

Anonymous said...

If that's the case, then all I can say is "fair enough." Although I seem to recall you referring to same-sex marriage leading to the "destruction of morals" or something like that, which sounds a bit judgmental to me...

hunter said...

Destruction of the family maybe, it's pretty hard for two males who marry to have kids.

Judgmental? Yes, I can be judgmental, just like you. You called me a HARD line social conservative, a tad bit judgmental don't you think?