Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sweet Memories, Awesome Commercial!


After I graduated from university, first thing I did was get a job, second was to buy my first car. A white Ford Mustang with a T-roof, 302, 5 speed, it was one sweet ride!

When I met my husband, I wasn't too sure if it was the car he liked, or me! HA. The car is long gone, but hubby is still here, so I guess I have my answer. I would love to get a Mustang convertible, but kids and big dogs (planning on rescuing 2 greyhounds this fall, don't tell my husband, he doesn't know yet!) just won't fit. So, when I saw this commercial, it really brought back the memories!



It's an awesome show of respect for our troops, while promoting their product, but who cares, if you support our troops and love the Mustang, it's a great blend.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's an awesome show of respect for our troops

Are you American cuz that ain't a Canadian soldier. Unless of course it's all the same to you. It likely is.

lance said...

I guess anon 2:56 missed the 36 hours of CTV Newsnet broadcasting of the Sgt from Edm. (I think) using the program to get his dream car.

All he has to do is go across the border when he returns from Afghanistan.

That the Americans are making the program available to Cdn's is impressive and just another reason our brothers are better than our cousins.

Cheers,
lance

Anonymous said...

Like Lance said, it's all the same to conservatives.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous 2:56. It's douche bags like you that live under the freedom and protection of brave men(mostly) and women ready to die for you and that is the pettiness you espouse. Crawl back in you whole Gollum and just say thatnks as you slither in because I know you are too much of a coward to grab a gun and stand apost.

Anonymous said...

Hunter -- Check your e-mail.

hunter said...

Really anon 2:56, I don't have a problem with American troops, it appears you do.

Last time I looked Ford was building cars right here in Canada, so they are supporting our troops TOO, whether you like the fact or not.

Get over the "it's cool to be anti-American" mind set, it just shows your lack of maturity.

Sandy, response sent!

Anonymous said...

God Bless America for I AM Canadian

Thanks Hunter ... from a 62 year old with a tear in his eye.

Anonymous said...

I know you are too much of a coward to grab a gun and stand apost.
Spoken by the intrepid keyboard warrior.

Hahahahahahaha!!!