Friday, May 30, 2008

Friday Funnies: Eye Candy For The Ladies!

Something to remind you about being careful about how much beer you drink:



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
John the Baptist

Johnny's mother looked out the window and noticed
him 'playing church' with their three kittens.


He had the kittens sitting in a row, and he was preaching to them... preaching to them?
She smiled and went about her work.

A while later she heard loud meowing and
hissing and ran back to the open window
to see Johnny baptizing the kittens in a
tub of water.

She called out, 'Johnny, stop that!
Those kittens are afraid of water!'
Johnny looked up at her and said, 'They
should have thought about that before they
joined my church.'


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My R esimay


To hoom it mae cunsern,

I waunt to apply for the job what I saw in the paper. I kin Type realee qwik wit one finggar and do sum a counting.

I think I am good on the fone and I no I am a pepole person. I no my spelling is not too good.

My salerery is open, I kin start emeditely. Thank yoo in advanse fore yore anser.

Sinseerly,

BRY AN

PS : Because my resimay is a bit short - below is a pickture of me.




Employer's response:...
Dear Bryan,

It's OK honey, we've got spell check.

See you Monday.

Thank You
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Have a great weekend, remember it's only us political junkies who give a hoot about politics, unless "boobs" are involved, then you get lot's of guys attention. This might end up being a positive for the Conservatives, but secretly, because the guys can't actually look at the "boob" pictures without getting a purse to the head! HA! Go golfing tomorrow, forget about it for awhile!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Friday Night thanks you, so does Saturday Morning ... root beer it is!