Friday, May 23, 2008

Friday Funnies: Spot the Killer!

Okay, it's Friday night, time to kick back, and enjoy some funnies.

When I got home last night, my wife demanded
that I take her out to some place expensive...







So, I took her to a GAS- STATION !!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When you look at this picture close up, you see Albert Einstein,




but if you stand about fifteen feet away, the picture will become Marilyn Monroe. (You got up and tried it didn't you? Don't feel bad so did I. It is true though, not sure how they did that one!)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
We always need an animal picture: Deer and a cat.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------
And finally we get to: Spot the killer! I got 9/10 on this one, it's kind of creapy, but interesting to see how good your instincts are, can you spot the murderer, or is it just a computer nerd? I suspect that women, with their sixth sense, will do better than men on this one, but you never know.

BY LOOKING AT A PICTURE OF A PERSON, YOU HAVE TO DECIDE IF HE IS A COMPUTER GEEK
OR A SERIAL KILLER.

GO WITH YOUR GUT FEELING AND CLICK ON YOUR CHOICE.

THERE ARE 10 PHOTOS. YOUR SCORE WILL BE GIVEN AT THE END.

Have a great weekend, start it off right with some humour!

2 comments:

spike said...

love the gas station one. have to treat my wife to it. LOL
like you got a 9/10 in spot the killer.

Reid said...

You can just blurr your eyes to get the Marilyn Monroe picture.