Saturday, July 12, 2008

Dogs Are Awesome!

You must know by now that I love dogs, my autism-to-be dog Sadie, is snoring at my feet right now, and I'm working on my husband to rescue 2 greyhounds before the October slaughter. So, I love this heartwarming story!

Lost dog takes 150 km solo trek in B.C.
Updated Sat. Jul. 12 2008 10:16 AM ET

CTV.ca News Staff

A B.C. canine is back at home this weekend after a weeks-long solo adventure that took him from Whistler, B.C., all the way to suburban Vancouver.

Callaghan is a friendly Labrador retriever who became lost and separated from his owner in Whistler. Somehow he ended up on a highway in the Vancouver suburb of Surrey, a distance of more than 150 kilometres away from his home.


Watch the video here.

Quite the trip this dog had, how he made it that far will forever be a mystery. But, I do love a happy ending!

Dogs are awesome! Now, if we could only work on humans....

No comments: